2016 09 22, thursday
10:00 - 11:30
Organizer: Union of Managers of North-West, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University
Hall: № 1.1, pavilion H
Foresight is a technology to forecast the future. Foresight technologies are used to evaluate the long-term prospects of science, economy and society, to outline the research strategy and define new technologies, which can bring more economic and social benefits.
Key issues on the agenda:
• The role of Foresight technologies in strategic planning of a company.
• Types of Foresight technologies – which one to use?
• Who can become the expert in Foresight technologies?
• What is the difference between the roadmap and the regular plan of a company?
Raskovalov Vladislav, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Professor of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Chairman of Union of Managers of North-West; Russia
• Ananich Marina, advisor to the Governor of Novosibirsk region
• Borovkov Aleksey, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Vice-Rector of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University; Russia
• Elin Evgeny, the Deputy Minister of the Economic Development of the Russian Federation; Russia
• Frolova Natalya, The Executive Secretary of regional Kaliningrad Commission of Organization of Management Training for Enterprises of the National Economy of the Russian Federation; Russia
• Gaynutdinov Rashid, Doctor of Political Sciences, Vice-Rector of Saint Petersburg State University of Economics; Russia
• Gaynutdinova Lyudmila, Doctor of Political Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Political Sciences of The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia; Russia
• Gluhov Vladimir, Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, Vice-Rector of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University; Russia
• Gorin Evgeniy, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Candidate of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, the Executive Vice-President of The Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Employers) of St. Petersburg, Senior Research Officer of the Institute of Regional Economy of RAS; Russia
• Kadyrbaeva Aygul, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Director of the Institute of Continuing Professional Education GASIS; Russia
• Lushnikov Oleg, the Executive Director of NP "Hydraulic Power of Russia"; Russia
• Rafael Popper, Principal Scientist in Foresight, Organizational Dynamics & Systemic Change at VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd; Finland